Road trip planning guide with day trip ideas by car, motorcycle, bicycle, or RV, highlighting vacation stays at beautiful Bluegreen Resorts.

"A man who couldn't make things go right could at least go." - W. Least Heat-Moon, Blue Highways

Road Trip Across America- Dreaming Up a Mother of a Vacation

Wish I could say I've been on a trans-continental mother of a road trip across America and that's the reason for not updating lately, but it's not true. I've actually been busy here at Bluegreen Resorts dreaming up ways to communicate everything there is to do on your best vacation experiences. It's a wonderful job to have.

While I'm offline, trying hard to do some thinking outside of the box I call my cubicle, I'll leave you a few thoughts on traveling. Those of us who enamoured with the idea of travel have lots of reasons for planning trips. Sometimes it's to simply get away, but more often it's to reframe and reset, and a chance to connect with friends and family without the distractions and demands of the everyday.

That's what I'm dreaming up for you anyway.

Be well.  And Enjoy the Ride.


Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” – Jack Kerouac


“What you’ve done becomes the judge of what you’re going to do – especially in other people’s minds. When you’re traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.” – William Least Heat Moon


“I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.” - Robert Louis Stevenson


“All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” - Martin Buber 



And my favorite, the one that catches my idea of the essence of an outstanding road trip experience:

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” - Lao Tzu

Photo credit:  Motionpicture Mind on DeviantArt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP